Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Use 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Use 1 package (16 oz.) of potato gnocchi.
- Take 3 of heaping cups roughly chopped spinach.
- Get of Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving.
Steps to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the flour and cook for an additional minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high. Stir in the broth, about a cup at a time, making sure the flour and onion mixture blends in smoothly and theres no lumps. Then stir in the cream, seasonings and chicken. Let the soup come up to a low boil..
- Once it starts to boil, stir in the gnocchi and cook until they are tender…this will only take 3-5 minutes. Once the gnocchi are done, remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the spinach. Taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs, then it's ready to serve..
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.