Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn drumstick soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn drumstick soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn drumstick soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn drumstick soup recipe. You can have corn drumstick soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn drumstick soup:
- Provide 250 g of drumstick.
- Get 1/4 cup of boiled american corn kernels.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Get 3-4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Corn drumstick soup:
- Wash and cut drumstick into small pieces. Then boil in pressure cooker. Let it cool down..
- Then grind in mixer grinder with enough water and then strain it and transfer into a vessel. Add salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, lemon juice, crushed garlic cloves, boiled american corn kernels and finely chopped coriander leaves. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Nutritious corn drumstick soup is ready to serve..
If you find this Corn drumstick soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.