Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin soup recipe. To make thai pumpkin soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- Use 1 tin of pumpkin purée.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 of lemon grass (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Provide of Hot chilli powder and coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- On a medium heat saucepan, add vegetable cooking oil in, when it’s hot add garlic in and stir well..
- Add pumpkin purée and coconut milk in mix them well then add grated ginger and lemon grass..
- Then add some curry powder and seasoning with soysauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add some hot chilli powder in and stir well. Drain your soup to through the sieve to get rid of big bits of lemongrass. You can add some more water on if it’s become too thick. Can be served with some more chilli powder and coriander and bread..
If you find this Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.