Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Dry Masala (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Dry Masala (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork dry masala (kerala style) recipe. You can cook pork dry masala (kerala style) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Dry Masala (Kerala Style):
- Provide 500 gm of Pork cuts – (Boneless cubes w/o skin).
- You need 50 gm of Ginger Garlic Paste -.
- Provide 10 ml of Vinegar -.
- Use to taste of Salt -.
- Prepare 1/2 teasespoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 20 gm of Black pepper Crushed -.
- Use 200 gm of onion Sliced -.
- Provide 20 gm of Chopped ginger -.
- Get 20 gm of Chopped garlic -.
- Provide 25 gm of chilly Greec – splited.
- You need 10 gm of Curry leaves -..
- Take 20 gm of Whole spices -.
- Provide 320 gm of Coconut pieces – small slices -.
- Use 2 tbsps of Masala Garam Masala Home made Meat or Garam -.
- You need 1 tbsps of Corrinader powder -.
- You need 2 tbsps of Coconut oil -.
Steps to make Pork Dry Masala (Kerala Style):
- Add cleaned Pork pcs in a Bowl and marinate with Ginger garlic paste,Salt,Vinegar,Black pepper,turmeric powder and some curry leaves.keep it 30 minutes in a bowl..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker and add Add coconut pieces and stir fry until coconut pieces are light brown..
- Add whole spices with sliced onion, ginger, garlic and curry leaves; stir fry until onions become golden brown,then put tomatoes and Green chillies..
- Reduce flame and add meat masala and other powders,sauté making sure not to burn the powder..
- Add cleaned pork pieces and continue stirring until masala coat pork pieces. Add ¼ cup of hot water and pressure cook the pork for 3-4 whistles on low flame or until the meat is cooked well..
- Once the steam vents out open the lid and check if the pork is cooked well..
- Now on medium heat, cook the meat pieces until the stock water is completely dry, stirring in between. Turn off the flame..
- For Dry frying, heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan add cooked pork pieces and stir fry well until pork is browned..
If you find this Pork Dry Masala (Kerala Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.