Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best spaghetti and turkey meatballs recipe. To cook the best spaghetti and turkey meatballs you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs:
- Use 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Take 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 1 of egg white (or whole egg).
- Provide 2 packages of pasta roni pasta (I used chicken brocolli, and garlic parmesian flavors).
- Get 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Get of seasoning pepper.
Instructions to make The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs:
- Assemble your meatballs in a large bowl by mixing together ground turkey, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, egg yolk and Minced onion until it forms a consistent mass. Take out a small amount (smaller than the size of your palm) and roll into balls..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, cover a baking sheet in tinfoil, spray it with cooking spray and arrange your meatballs over top being sure to give enough room for each of them. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they become crispy and brown on the outside..
- In a stovetop saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add dry pasta from packages and mix to coat the pasta in butter. Cook for 1 minute or less making sure to stir so no pasta strands get burnt. Add water and continue cooking until all water is gone..
- In a separate stovetop pan, heat olive oil over medium heat, add mushrooms then coat with another tablespoon of olive oil. When mushrooms release all their liquid, drain the pan and add your Minced garlic. Continue cooking until mushrooms are your preferred doneness..
- When almost all the water is gone from the pasta pan, add in the seasoning that came in the box and mix well. Continue cooking until sauce coats the pasta and then add it to the dish with the sautéed mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add marinara sauce over top of pasta/mushrooms and cook on medium-low heat until the sauce thickens around the pasta. Continue stirring until pasta is ready..
- Remove meatballs from oven, and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Add meatballs over top of pasta, and enjoy!.
If you find this The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.