Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish fry recipe. You can cook kerala fish fry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Fish Fry:
- Provide 500 gm of Skinless and boneless Fish.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Chilli Powder.
- Use of Pepper powder.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- Get 1 of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- You need of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Get of Cumin Powder.
- Take of Coriander Powder.
- Get of Vinegar or Lemon juice.
- You need of Water.
Instructions to make Kerala Fish Fry:
- Make a paste for fish fry : Take a bowl add chilli powder,salt,turmeric little vinegar and coconut oil and curry leaves mix all together and add Fish (Cut in small spices)coat it with Masala..
- In a pan heat coconut oil and fry the fish cook till done and remove and keep aside..
- In same Pan add some more oil add sliced onion and green chillies, take time to cook the onion till soft and light brown. Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add dry spices turmeric,chilli powder,coriander,cumin and garam masala,Salt (Note : Add spices according to your taste don’t over power) add little water and cook for while..
- Add the fried fish to it and cook till is dry and add curry leaves end and serve hot…
If you find this Kerala Fish Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.