Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Galangal Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Galangal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Galangal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and galangal soup recipe. You can cook chicken and galangal soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Galangal Soup:
- You need 200 gr of Chicken Slices.
- Get 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 6 slices of Galangal.
- Prepare 2 of Lemongrass (slice).
- Get 4 pcs of Kaffir Lime Leaf.
- Prepare 5 leaves of Saw Coriander (cut into 1 cm. length).
- You need 5 pcs of Red Chili (smash).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken and Galangal Soup:
- Pour coconut milk in pot and place on stove..
- Add galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, chili and salt then bring to boil..
- Put chicken into boiling coconut milk until it is cooked..
- Reduce heat, seasoning with fish sauce, white soy sauce, sugar and lime juice at last. Taste it and adjust flavor as you like..
- Sprinkle saw coriander and put in serving bowl..
- Tip : Taste is sour, salty, little spicy and rich flavor of herb (galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf). Good to eat with steamed jasmine rice. If you like juicy texture of chicken, you can use thigh but if not, chicken breast is also good choice, but don't boil too long until it is tough. If it's difficult to find coconut milk, you can use evaporated milk instead..
If you find this Chicken and Galangal Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.