Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt barb's chicken corn soup recipe. You can cook aunt barb's chicken corn soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Use 1 of whole chicken.
- Get 3 cans of sweet corn.
- You need 6 of boiled eggs.
- Take 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Use 4 cubes of chicken boullion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Boil whole chicken until fully cooked.
- While chicken and eggs are cooking, cut up vegetables..
- Once eggs are boiled, remove shells once cooled. Cut and remove yolks. Dice whites and set aside. Throw away shells and yolks..
- Once chicken is cooked, remove to cool and add vegetables to cook. Bring to a simmering boil..
- After chicken is cooled enough, remove skin and set aside/throw away. Pick meat off bone and shred/cut to small pieces..
- Put chicken, parsley, eggs, bouillon, and garlic in pot..
- Cook on low until vegetables are to preferred hardness. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.