Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloevera soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloevera soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloevera soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloevera soup recipe. To cook aloevera soup you need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloevera soup:
- Get 200 gm of alovera ( it should not be sour.
- Take 200 gm of lauki.
- Get of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Aloevera soup:
- Recipe : Wash alovera and clean it properly. Cut it into fine pieces along with it's cover. Take butter in a cooker and now add alovera in it and cook it for sometime. Now add lauki and 2 cups of water. Cook for sometime. When it cools down grind it in a mixer and sieve it. Add black pepper, chat masala, lemon, salt and boil it. Soup is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Aloevera soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.