Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 cups of chopped vegetables (onions, celery, carrots).
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water.
- Use 2 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- Take 2 (1 lb) of packages of mini potato gnocchi.
- Use 6 slices of bacon.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 oz of fresh baby spinach.
Steps to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place chicken, vegetables, basil, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, salt, and broth in a crock pot on high 4-5 hours, on low for 6-8 hours..
- Shred the chicken, add cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and Gnocchi. Stir and replace cover..
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry untill crispy. drain bacon grease from pan leaving about 2 tsp, saute minced garlic, and spinach until wilted. Add to Crock-Pot..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.