Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala fish fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala fish fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe. To cook masala fish fry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala fish fry:
- Take 2 of fish steak(you can take any wish, I have taken Pohala Fish).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need as required of Mustard oil/ vegetable oil for frying.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Masala fish fry:
- Wash,clean and Pat dry the fish properly..
- Marinate the fish with salt, little turmeric and lemon juice. Keep aside for 10 mins..
- Make a fine paste of all the ingredients- ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,black pepper powder) using either a little oil or a bit of water..
- Apply the masala paste on the fish pieces one by one and keep the marinated fish aside for 15mins. Notes :You can even refrigerate the marinated fish for 30 mins to 1 hour if time permits..It would be even more flavourful..
- Shallow fry the fish on medium heat with curry leaves;.
- Once crisp,remove from heat. Serve hot with onion rings,tomato slices, coriander leaves..
If you find this Masala fish fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.