Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe. You can have thukpa(a tasty soup) using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thukpa(a tasty soup):
- Take 200 gm of chicken mince.
- Get 1 cup of chop carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of french bean.
- Take 11/2 cup of noodles.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chop onion.
- Get 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chop tomato.
- Use 5 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of soya souce.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 tsp of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of chop garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
Steps to make Thukpa(a tasty soup):
- At first,chop all vegetables.
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken.
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken.
- Then,put oil and butter in pan..
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion..
- Saute it and add tomato.
- Then,add all vegetable with salt.
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan.
- Add chicken pieces in pan.
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan..
- Boil the noodles with salt.
- Add some oil on it and make smooth..
- At the time of boiling,stir it.
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it.
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again.
- Boil it and ready the soup.
- Serve hot it in a bowl.
If you find this Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.