Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. To make tex-mex chicken and three bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Get 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Use 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Use 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Get 16 ounces of salsa.
- Provide 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Take 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Get 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Use of Sour Cream for topping.
Instructions to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.