Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Oats Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Oats Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Oats Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken oats soup recipe. To cook chicken oats soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Oats Soup:
- Provide of For chicken stock.
- Prepare 250 gms of chicken.
- You need of Few cloves garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- Use 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3-1/2 cups of water.
- You need of Ingredients for Soup.
- Provide 3 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of instant Oats(Quacker oats).
- Take of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rock salt, jeera powder, blackpepper powder salt if need.
- Take 1/2 of Juice of lemon.
- You need of Few coriander leaves chopped.
Steps to make Chicken Oats Soup:
- Take all the ingredients of chicken stock in a pressure cooker. Put it on high flame till one whistle then lower the flame and cook for 10 minutes. Off the gas. Stock is ready to use..
- Strain the stock.Shred the boiled chicken.Put the stock in a vessel and heat on medium flame.Add shredded chicken,Oats and boil till the oats become soft..
- Add all the spice powder,s,salt and mix.Adjust according to taste.Then mix in lemon juice and chopped coriander. Cook for 1 minute. Chicken Oats Soup is ready..
If you find this Chicken Oats Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.