Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & wakame soup on rice recipe. You can cook beef & wakame soup on rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice:
- Use 200-250 g of Beef Steak *thinly sliced.
- Get A few of thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Use of Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Provide 2 cups (500 ml) of Beef Stock.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- You need 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan, cook Beef slices and Ginger over medium heat. Lightly season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Add Beef Stock, bring to the boil, and skim off the scum. Season with Soy Sauce. The amount of Soy Sauce depends on the saltiness of the stock. Add extra Pepper if required. Add Wakame and remove from the heat..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and pour the Beef and Wakame Soup over. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy hot..
If you find this Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.