Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp,scallop and mushroom stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook shrimp,scallop and mushroom stuffed peppers using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers:
- You need 3 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of scallops.
- Provide 1 packages of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of onions.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stock scallon.
- Use 1 cup of asiago and parmesan thick sliced cheese pieces.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of peas.
- Get 6 large of peppers. assortment of colors.
- Get 1 of wax or bakers paper.
- Get 1 1/4 of butter.
Steps to make Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers:
- As your cleaning shrimp heat up a little olive oil in a pan add the scallions onion and garlic and start to cook on a low heat.
- while the onion mix is cooking in the pan chop up the mushrooms into chunks, the shrimp in half and put it to the side.
- Hollow out all of your peppers they create a bowl when they're standing up.
- Cut small holes in the bottom of the peppers so the moisture Will be able to get out as they cook.
- Place the wax paper and a large pan and line the Peppers up spray them lightly with a cooking spray or rub a little olive oil on them as well.
- Now place your shrimp scallops peas and mushrooms into the onion olive oil mixture.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink add any seasonings and a little bit of lemon pepper.
- Stir the shrimp mixture and and butter as you go.
- Once that is done you can start stuffing your peppers. Spoon the mixture into the peppers untill they are full.
- Put the cheese mixture on top of the peppers to cover the shrimp.
- Bake in the oven on the lower rack (about 2 up from bottom) at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Then turn on the broiler do about 2 minutes take it out look and get another 2 minutes if needed.
- I like to serve this dish with the risotto or a rice on the side for the extras that don't fit in the peppers.
If you find this Shrimp,Scallop and mushroom stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.