Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have easy chicken gnocchi soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Take 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- Use 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Use 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Half and half.
- Use 1 quart of chicken broth.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
If you find this Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.