Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer bbq chicken wings recipe. To cook air fryer bbq chicken wings you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- Use of BBQ sauce.
Steps to make Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
If you find this Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.