Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fry recipe. To cook fish fry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Fry:
- Get 500 gm of Fish.
- You need 2-3 of small onions.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted coriander seed powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of thick tamarind paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of as required Oil.
Instructions to make Fish Fry:
- Firstly Take the fish and apply some salt to it and keep it for 20 mintutes and then wash it..
- Take Onions, curry leaves, chilli powder, turmeric, roasted coriander powder, pepper powder, garlic and thick tamarind paste in a mixture jar and grind them up with pinch of salt..
- The paste is ready.
- Now apply the paste to the fish and keep it aside for a while.
- Take some coconut oil in a pan and heat it, place the fish on the pan while keeping the flame on low.
- Turn sides in 3-4 minutes.
- When fish is done transfer it to plate and garnish it with onions slice and lemon The fish is ready! Serve it and Enjoy it.
If you find this Fish Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.