Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken and vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Get 5 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of ribs celery, halved and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes, cubed.
- Use 2 can of corn.
- Provide 2 box of chicken broth (900ml each).
- Provide 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- Provide 1 of salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts. Set aside and let cool. Once cool, shred with two forks and leave aside..
- Add both boxes of chicken broth to pot and bring to boil..
- In large soup pot, add small amount of oil. Sauté onions and celery over medium heat until onions are translucent..
- Add cabbage to pot, stir it in, and continue to boil..
- Once cabbage has cooked down a bit add potatoes and carrots..
- When potatoes are fork tender, add drained corn and cream of chicken soup and stir it in..
- Add shredded chicken to pot and season to taste..
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.