Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade nepali jhol momo (dumpling with soup) recipe. You can cook homemade nepali jhol momo (dumpling with soup) using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup):
- Take of For momo's filling :.
- Use 250-300 gr of mince beef.
- Prepare 300-350 gr of mince chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt (can add more depend on you).
- Take 1 tsp of cinammon powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 cup of onion (finely choped).
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For the momo's soup :.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 5 of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 of garlic (chopped).
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of chicken cube.
- Prepare 1 of beef cube.
- Use of Dumpling skin.
Steps to make Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup):
- Heat the pan and dry roasting sesame seeds and cumin till it turns golden..
- Add the dried red chilli and garlic.
- Fry about 2 to 4 mins. Until fragrant..
- Transfer them into food processor grind them..
- After grind the sesame seeds, cumin seeds, dried red chilli and garlic transfer them into a blender then add chopped tomato, coriander, ginger paste, salt, turmeric, sugar, oil and water into a blender. Blend them all together until become smooth..
- Pour them into a pan and boil them. You can add 1 cup of water. Boil around 5 mins then add chicken cube,beef cube and lemon juice..
- Give a taste. You can add salt or sugar if you like..
- When the soup is done you can turn off the heat and set aside..
- Now for the filling. Mix mince chicken and mince beef..
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add chopped onion,garlic paste and ginger paste. Saute until fragrant..
- Then add them in to the mince meat. Give a good mixing..
- Add cinammon powder, ground cumin, salt and black pepper. Mix them until combine well. You can add chicken cube and beef cube too..
- Take the dumpling skin and place a tsp filling in the center. And fold them..
- Prepare steamer. When water is boiling place the momo and steam for 10 mins..
- Once is done steam the momo. Place them in a bowl and pour the soup..
- The jhol momo ready to enjoy (^_^).
- Hope you like this recipe and give a try..
- Thanks (^_^).
If you find this Homemade Nepali Jhol momo (dumpling with soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.