Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan chicken and butternut squash soup recipe. To cook moroccan chicken and butternut squash soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 6 of (4 oz) Skinless, Boneless Chicken thighs cut into small pieces.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- Use 6 cup of Cubed / Peeled Butternut Squash.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 8 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Use 2/3 cup of Uncooked Couscous or Quinoa.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini quartered and sliced into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Basil.
- Provide 4 tsp of Grated Orange Rind or Lemon Peel.
Instructions to make Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add onion, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes, browning on all sides..
- Add cumin, cinnamon, and pepper to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly..
- Add butternut squash and tomato paste; cook 1 minute..
- Stir in Chicken Stock, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes..
- Stir in couscous/quinoa, salt, and zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until squash is tender..
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in chopped basil and orange rind/lemon peel..
If you find this Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.