Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dal mango curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal mango curry recipe. You can have dal mango curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dal mango curry:
- Take 1 cup of Toor dal/arhar dal.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Grated mango.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- Provide 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 of Chopped onion.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Whole red chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Use 4 of Garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Dal mango curry:
- Pressure cook the arhar dal/toor dal with salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,tomato,grated mango and two cup of water..
- After two whistle switch off the flame..
- Heat clarified butter in a pan,add whole red chilli to crackle,now add onion,garlic cloves and curry leaves and saute for 2 – 3 mins..
- Add cooked toor dal in a pan and cook for two to three mins..
- Serve hot.
If you find this Dal mango curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.