Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup recipe. To cook crock pot creamy italian chicken tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Use 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Use 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- Provide 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- Provide 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Steps to make Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
If you find this Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.