Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton oats soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton oats soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton oats soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton oats soup recipe. You can have mutton oats soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton oats soup:
- Use 3-4 tbsp of mutton cut in small pieces.
- Use 1 small of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Blackpepper corns.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp heaped of Oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet corn.
- Take 1 tsp of Gingergarlic paste.
- Get to taste of Blackpepper powder or chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Mutton oats soup:
- First in a pressure cooker add onion, tomato,mutton pieces,peppercorns, salt and ginger garlic paste..
- Pressure cook it for 2-3whistles..
- Now take out mutton pieces and strain the stock..
- Now in another vessel add the stock and let it come to boil..
- Add sweetcorn,and oats to it..
- The consistency should be soupy..
- Add lemon juice,black pepper powder or chilli flakes..
- Let it simmer for 5minutes in slow heat..
- Silky mutton oats soup is ready.Not a single drop of oil is added..
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve!.
- Hope you like the recipe.Serve it hot!.
If you find this Mutton oats soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.