Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy authentic corn potage soup recipe. You can have easy authentic corn potage soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup:
- Take 1 can of Canned creamed corn.
- Provide 1 can of Canned whole corn kernels.
- Provide 100 grams of Onions.
- Provide 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 400 ml of ★Milk.
- Prepare 120 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Oil.
Steps to make Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup:
- This are the cans of cream corn and whole corn..
- Cut up the onion and carrot..
- Put a little oil in a pan, and stir fry the onion and carrot so that they doesn't burn. Add enough water to cover the vegetables, and simmer until soft..
- When the onion and carrot are softened, add 2 cans of corn, bring to a boil and then turn off the heat..
- Puree the contents using a stick blender or blender..
- If you are using a standing blender, add milk before blending. It won't work unless there's liquid..
- It's creamy and smooth..
- If you used a stick blender, add milk at this stage. If you used a standing blender, return the mixture to the pan and turn the heat on to low..
- When it has heated through, turn off the heat and add cream to finish..
- Done! You can make kabocha soup in the same way too. See my kabcoha soup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148935-kabocha-squash-potage.
If you find this Easy Authentic Corn Potage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.