Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apollo Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apollo Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apollo Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apollo fish fry recipe. To cook apollo fish fry you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apollo Fish Fry:
- Prepare For of Marination:.
- Take 500 grams of Boneless fish bite sized pieces.
- Get 3 teaspoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1.5 teaspoons of Salt or as per your taste.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 of Large Egg beaten.
- Get 5 teaspoons of Corn flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Wheat flour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Vinegar / lime juice.
- Provide other of ingredients :.
- Use as required of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ginger finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take fistful of Curry leaves.
- Get 3 of Green chillies sliced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Apollo Fish Fry:
- Firstly, marinate the bite sized boneless fish fillets with the ingredients mentioned under marination section. I mean add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, black pepper powder..
- Also add a beaten egg, vinegar / lime juice and flours..
- Mix, rub and marinate the fish pieces for 15 minutes..
- Heat cooking oil in a wok for deep frying. While the oil is hot, drop in the marinated fish bites one by one into the hot oil without overcrowding. Make sure the heat is low to medium while frying the fish pieces. Fry until the fish pieces turn crispy and golden..
- Note : At this stage, you can also serve this as fish 65 another quick starter. Likewise fry all the fish pieces and keep the fried crispier aside..
- In another pan, drizzle a ladle full of hot oil, preferably the one used for frying the fish 65. Add the finely chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté until they give out aroma. Fry the sliced green chilies, fresh curry leaves. Then simmer the flame and add the dry powders one by one. Keep stirring them to prevent them from burning..
- When the raw smell of the masala leaves, pour in the sauces one by one. Then finally some water. Cook the sauce until they thicken and turn glossy. At this stage, add in the fried fish pieces. Toss them in the sauce and fry in heat until they the final dish look dry..
- Here it is, Hyderabadi Apollo fish fry is ready. Garnish with extra curry leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Apollo Fish Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.