Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe. You can have sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
- You need 2 lb of chicken wings.
- Use 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of steak sauce.
- Take 1 medium of onion minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of baked steak fries.
- Take 2 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning of choice.
Instructions to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- Prepare chicken wings by removing wing tip and dividing wing into two parts..
- Par boil chicken wings about 10 min.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and par boil, about 10 minutes.
- Whilst par boiling chicken and potatoes, prepare sauce by adding ketchup, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion, honey, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and liquid smoke amd mix well. Taste and add additional to your preference of any ingredient..
- Strain potatoes, spread evenly on cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. You can spray with cooking spray as well (optional).
- Strain chicken wings, in casserole dish pour sauce over wings ensuring good coverage..
- Bake potatoes and wings at 200c degrees for 20 minutes until sauce is nice and sticky.
If you find this Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.