Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, corn, and lime soup recipe. You can have chicken, corn, and lime soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cup of white onion, dice.
- Use 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 3 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, peeled, seeded, dice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Use 2 each of jalapeno chiles, seeded, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin, ground.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken thigh meat, fat trimmed, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use of salt.
- Take of pepper.
Steps to make Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup:
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, cook 8-10 minutes or until very soft..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, corn, chilies, and cumin, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 5-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes to cook meat..
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice..
- Correct seasonings..
If you find this Chicken, Corn, and Lime Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.