Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tawa Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tawa Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa fish fry recipe. You can cook tawa fish fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Fish Fry:
- Get 2 piece of Basa Fillets.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ginger-garlic powder-if not then use ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2-1 tbsp of fish curry powder/curry powder.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tawa Fish Fry:
- Firstly make a mixture of ginger-garlic powder/paste and all the dry spices..
- Take the cleaned basa fillets and prick them using the fork. Marinate them with the mixture. Keep them aside for 30 minutes..
- In the tawa/ non-stick pan heat 1 tbsp butter and spread on it. Then place the fish on the tawa and cook for 5 minutes in high flame. Then reduce the flame and after 30- 40 second flip over the fish very carefully. Now increase the flame. Add some butter from the side and also top of the fish. After 5 minutes again flip over the fish and again cook for 2 minutes. If needed add some butter. Then place the fish on a plate and cook the other fish..
- Now brush lemon juice on the fish and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Tawa Fish Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.