Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe. You can cook chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup:
- Take 1 of large chicken breast,cubed.
- Use 10 clove of garlic or less.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black soy sauce,or sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of oil to fry garlic.
- You need 2 of bowls of rice congee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup:
- Boil cooked rice (half cup of cooked rice and 1 and a half cup of water) with little salt on low heat until soft,or check in my rice congee recipe use rice cooker https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363382-kanyas-rice-congee.
- Fry minced garlic until light gold on the pan,remember the colour will be darker when you transfer to the plate,so stop fry while you see light gold :),chop spring onion,set aside.
- With the same old pan,left some of garlic,fry chicken until no longer pink,seasoning,add sesame seeds,stir until juice from chicken and sauce get dry,sauce coat chicken pieces,transfer to serving plate.
- To serve : hot rice congee,soy chicken both top with fry garlic and spring onion :).
If you find this Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.