Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heaven chicken curry by mom recipe. You can cook heaven chicken curry by mom using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken cut into normal pieces.
- Use 5 of medium size potatoes.
- Provide 3 of medium size onion paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Get of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriandar powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get of for garnishing.
- Take 1 of coriander leaves chopped and green chillies cut into two pieces.
Instructions to make Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- Take oil in a pan turn heat low add onion paste,ginger,garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder simmer for 20 minutes or till you feel oil is getting separate..
- (if you want you can fry chicken separate for 10 minutes)optional it will enhance chicken taste.
- Now add chicken and yoghurt in a paste keep heat low cover the lid up and cook till you feel chicken is tender half now add potatoes simmer for 15 minutes add water as your desired thick ness..
- Now when chicken and potatoes both get tender perfectly sprinkle garam masala powder cook in low flame max 5 minutes..
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.Serve with attached boiled rice,salad and stuffed chillies..
If you find this Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.