Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton Yakhni Soup.. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Yakhni Soup.. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Yakhni Soup.. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton yakhni soup.. recipe. To cook mutton yakhni soup.. you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Yakhni Soup..:
- Take 200 gm of Boneless mutton strips.
- Use 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of Corriender chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 4 of Black pepper.
- Provide 4 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Oil.
Steps to make Mutton Yakhni Soup..:
- Take oil in a cooker. Now add the whole garam masala. Stir for 15 secs. Than add the onion. Stir fry for 2 mins. Than add the chopped garlic and ginger. Stir for 2 mins..
- Now add the powdered garam masala and stir fry for 1 min. Now add the mutton pieces. And add in 6 cups of water. Add the lemon juice, corriender and pressure cook for 5 whistles or 20 mins..
- Serve hot……
If you find this Mutton Yakhni Soup.. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.