Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe. You can cook minestrone soup – classic winter warmer using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Use of Prepare the vegetables.
- Use 2 of celery.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Provide 3 of carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕.
- Get of Tomato, potato, beans and stock.
- You need 2 (400 ml) of cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 of large potato 🥔.
- Get 1 (400 ml) of can of cannelloni beans, drained.
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano 🌿.
- You need of Greens and pasta, rice or noodles.
- You need Half of a cabbage or seasonal greens.
- Take Handful of pasta, rice or noodles.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Bread.
Steps to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly.
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock..
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins..
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing..
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!.
If you find this Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.