Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & vegetable soup recipe. To make chicken & vegetable soup you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Vegetable Soup:
- Use 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Use 4 of Russet Potatoes.
- Use 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 bag of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Green Beans.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic, diced.
- You need 5 Cubes of Chicken Bouillon.
- Provide 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken & Vegetable Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel and Cut potatoes into 1in cubes, put in a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- In meantime take the chicken, sprinkle them with Garlic Salt and Pepper, place in a baking dish with water, fill it to the half way point on the chicken and place them in the oven for about 25 min or until middle is no longer pink.
- Next, check to see if your potatoes are cooked. If so drain them, cover and set on the back burner of the stove (Don't worry if they get a bit dry the soup will revive them).
- Then, dice up your onion and garlic and set aside on the counter..
- When Chicken is finished, place it on a cutting board and cut into 1in chunks or to whichever size you prefer..
- Pull out a big soup pot, place in chicken pieces, can of green beans, can of corn, bag of broccoli, the carrots, onion and garlic and then fill with enough water to completely cover all ingredients for soup broth..
- Turn on the burner to high and let it cook until at a high boil..
- Once boiling rapidly, add the cubes of chicken bouillon (But mush them with your fingers a little so no chunks are created).
- Add Garlic Salt and pepper to taste..
- Boil soup until Carrots have become soft, then add in the potatoes and put the heat on low..
- Cut your lemons in half, squeeze the juice of 1 1/2 lemons into a cup and fish out any seeds you find..
- Then pour lemon juice in the soup and stir..
- Turn off the heat, let soup cool about 7 minutes and serve. Add some Sriracha Sauce or your favorite hot sauce for extra flavor and a little kick, Enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken & Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.