Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai noodle soup with desi tadka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai noodle soup with desi tadka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai noodle soup with desi tadka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai noodle soup with desi tadka recipe. You can cook thai noodle soup with desi tadka using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai noodle soup with desi tadka:
- You need 1 packet of hakka noodles or you can take any noodles available.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- Take 1 tsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Instead coconut milk powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Thai noodle soup with desi tadka:
- Cook noodles by adding little oil so that it won't get sticky next take 1/2 cup of hot water and mix coconut milk powder and mix well and keep aside.Next chopped all the veggies,carrot,capsicum, ginger,onion and keep corn kernels ready..
- Drain cooked noodles completely and pour cold water to stop the noodles cooking.Next add oil in a deep pan and add garlic,ginger and all the veggies along with add pinch of salt and black pepper and saute it for a 2 to 3 minutes.Next add schezwan chutney and sambar masala and mix well with veggies..
- Add water or vegetable stock if you have and bring it to boil along with that add lemon juice coconut milk salt black pepper and noodles and mix all together and keep for cooking for 5 minutes more..
- And serve this delicious thai noodle soup hot.Garnish it with some coriander leaves..
If you find this Thai noodle soup with desi tadka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.