Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To make chicken corn soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken corn soup:
- Provide 2 cup of chicken.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Use 2 cup of potatoes chopped.
- Get 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tsp of chicken flavor bouillon seasoning.
- Provide 10 oz of bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make chicken corn soup:
- cook chicken until no longer pink inside and chop up into small pieces..
- boil water add chicken ,chopped potatoes , onion chopped small, butter ,chicken bouillon seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.If you are useing fresh corn add now. If useing frozen corn cook and add later. Boil til potatoes are soft about 10 min..
- cook frozen bag of corn in microwave about 4 min. Then add to soup..
- put flour in bowl and mix egg with it until it forms a dough. Add more flour if it is too wet. Break flour mixture up into small pieces and drop into soup. Stir as you put the flour mix in. Boil for an additional 5 min. then serve.
If you find this chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.