Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can have veggie noodle soup – vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Use 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Get 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Provide 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- You need 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Take 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Provide of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Take Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Provide Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Use A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- You need of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.