Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles recipe. To make mike's spicy asian garlic udon noodles you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- Use of ● For The Noodles.
- You need 15 oz of Fresh Vietnamese Udon Noodles [hand separated].
- Prepare of ● For The Thai Garlic Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [more if needed].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Herbed Garlic Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fresh Garlic Chives [diced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [or more to taste].
- Take 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger [in bottle].
- Use 1 tbsp of Dark or Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Basil Leaves [homemade – bake – crush & jar].
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Take of Quality Sake [preferred].
- Prepare of Ice Cold Asian Beers [like Sapporo or Mirin].
- Get of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Use of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Basil.
- Provide of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- Room temperature sealed Vietnamese Udon Noodles pictured. Gently separate all noodles by hand..
- Mix everything in the Garlic Noodle section well and bring to a simmer in a pan or Wok..
- Add your noodles to pan and simmer for 10 minutes gently lifting and blending everything together. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom..
- Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Or, a quality Sake..
- Also, serve with fresh Thai Basil leaves, garlic chives and Thai Chilies. Cilantro leaves are great with this dish as well..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.