Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ripe baby mango curry/ gojju/ humman recipe. You can cook ripe baby mango curry/ gojju/ humman using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman:
- Take 15-20 of Ripe baby Mangoes.
- Get 1 cup of Jaggery or less depending on how sweet mangoes are.
- Take 4-5 of Green chillies depending on spice level.
- Use of (Normally it has a equal balance of sweet and spice).
- Take 3 cups of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Rice flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1-2 of Red chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds.
- Take 5-1 of Curry leaves.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman:
- Wash and peel the baby mangoes. You can also make this with regular mangoes. If using regular mangoes chop into square pieces. Cook the mangoes adding 2 cups water, jaggery, little salt(just to balance the flavors) and green chilli until soft. This will no longer take 15 minutes over medium flame. Also wash the peels which has mango pulp sticking in 1/4 cup water and add to the mango solution..
- When mangoes turn soft add remaining water and rice flour mixed with water. Cook in low heat until it thickens to a semi thick curry. This will take approximately 10-15 minutes..
- Make a seasoning of mustard, urad dal, methi seeds(sauté until they turn brown and mustard seeds splutter) red chilli, curry leaves and pour over curry..
- Serve hot with rice or end of the meals as a dessert. Some prefer it cold too. Enjoy the heavenly taste by biting the flesh of mangoes. Dip the fibrous mango seed in the curry sauce and suck in together with the fibers of the mango.. Repeat it again and again. It’s lip smacking. Eating with hands are highly recommended. Tastes absolutely delicious..
- NOTES: Some people like to eat the curry with the spoon and mangoes separately. I love to eat it hot/warm with hands at the end of meals. Instead of rice flour corn starch can also be used. Tangy mangoes will go great in this curry thus imparting a tangy taste too along with sweet and spiciness. Adjust the chillies and jaggery according to your taste. This is not too watery nor too thick curry. it has a semi thick consistency..
If you find this Ripe Baby Mango Curry/ Gojju/ Humman recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.