Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot coconut soup recipe. You can have carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Use 2 of Carrots.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli.
- Provide of Small piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 pods of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use of White pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of as per the consistency Vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take a pressure cooker. Put butter. Add the chopped onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add diced carrots, salt, white pepper powder and the bay leaves to it and stir for about 5more minutes. Now add vegetable stock or water.
- Put lid and pressure cook the carrot mixture till one whistle comes. Blend it in a mixer when it cools down and strain..
- Remove leaves before blending if you want..
- Heat the carrot puree mixture for 2-3 boils and add the coconut milk to the puree after switching off the gas..
- Stir the soup nicely. Your Soup is ready to relish..
If you find this Carrot Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.