Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped, broccoli & artichoke stuffed steak, homemade bread pockets w savory mushroom tomato paste gravy recipe. You can cook bacon wrapped, broccoli & artichoke stuffed steak, homemade bread pockets w savory mushroom tomato paste gravy using 29 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy:
- Use of BREAD.
- Get 4 cup of A.p. Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 6 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Margarine.
- Provide 1 cup of Low-fat milk (I didn't hv any, I used whole milk).
- Take 1 of Butter flvr Non-stick spray.
- Take 1 of Plastic wrap.
- Prepare of STEAKS.
- Get 4 medium of Lean eye of rnd steaks (abt 2-3 in rnd in diameter).
- Take 1 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 of Plastic wrap.
- Use of BROCCOLI & ARTICHOKE PASTE/PESTO.
- Use 1 can of 6-8 small artichoke hearts (drained & trimmed).
- Take 2 cup of To 3c broccoli florets.
- Take 3 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of To ¼ c evoo (enuf to make it a paste/pesto, but not oily).
- Get 1 dash of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 dash of Fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Take of SAVORY MUSHROOM TOMATO PASTE GRAVY.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 can of Lg mushroom stems & pcs.
- Use 1 can of 6oz tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of Beefy onion soup mix.
- Get 1 envelope of Onion mushroom soup mix.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- FOR THE BREAD:.
- Just to note: I got this from an in app recipe, diet biscuits that I did not make diet bc I only had wh milk. Also, I doubled the recipe on here, bc when I made it, it was not enuf..
- Sift together all dry ing. Cut in the margarine w a fork or a pastry cutter or your hand, or a food processor.(I used my processor to just get things going & ended using my hands.) Gradually add in the milk, you may need more or less. Combine to form a soft dough. (to prevent drying out, spray w non-stick spray & wrap in plastic wrap.) Set aside to use later..
- For the Steaks:.
- Place 1 steak between 2 pcs plastic wrap & pound out til thin. Abt ¼ in thin or thick which ever way you want to look @it!.
- Repeat this step til all 4 steaks are pounded out..
- Place steaks in a bowl & add the onion soup mix pckt & use your hands to rub it around to nicely coat the steaks, next add the worcestershire sauce & work that into the steaks. Set aside..
- For the broccoli artichoke pesto/paste:.
- (you can use fresh or frozen, but I used frozen that's what the instructors. are for.) Thaw out some broccoli @ rms temp prior to prepping for the meal so that it is ready when you need it, abt 2 hrs. Drain the artichokes well, cut the ends off, & remove any tuff pcs. Place in food processor w the broccoli.pulse a few times, break up the 3 or so slices of provolone, add it to the mix in the processor. Blend till well mixed. Add in some evoo & parmesan. Now blend for another min or 2 till well combined. Season to taste w s & p..
- Now to assemble the pockets:.
- Spoon some of the pesto/paste onto the steaks & spread out in a thin layer to cover the whole area of the steak..
- Next roll the steak up nice & tight..
- Now, wrap the steak w a pc of bacon from 1 end to the other end & wrap a 2nd pc in the opposite direction. Set aside..
- Repeat this til all steaks are done..
- Now, separate the dough into 4 balls. Roll out the dough wrife enuf to wrap around the wrapped steaks. Dough may not stay closed, but try to pinch it closed as best you can & you may just fold it under the steaks keeping the fold on the bottom place them on a sprayed cookie sheet. Do this til all done. Make a small hole in the top to allow steam to escape..
- Bake @ 425° for 45 min..
- @ this time reduce temp to 325° & continue to bake while you make the gravy..
- In the bowl the steaks were in (to use up the worcestershire & the onions that didn't stay on), combine the mushrooms, worcestershire, tomato paste, the 2 soup pckts , & fresh ground pepper..
- Melt the butter til it's golden brown & has a nutty smell to it. next add the mushroom mix to the pan. Let it simmer the last 15 nin the steaks are cooking. Stirring occasionally..
- Remove pockets from oven & let cool. Once cooled, cut in half & spoon some of the gravy over top..
If you find this Bacon Wrapped, Broccoli & Artichoke Stuffed Steak, Homemade Bread Pockets w Savory Mushroom Tomato Paste Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.