Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for smilys chicken n potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best smilys chicken n potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to smilys chicken n potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smilys chicken n potato soup recipe. You can cook smilys chicken n potato soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare smilys chicken n potato soup:
- Take 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of bonless,skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 4 of frozen corn on cob.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of sm. onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk ,thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 medium of russet potatoe.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 8 of sazon packets.
- Take 1 of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Get 1 of cut up avocado, fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make smilys chicken n potato soup:
- . In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the chicken broth and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Add the chicken and corn and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes..
- Remove the chicken and corn from the saucepan and reserve..
- Strain the cooking liquid into a large bowl or measuring cup and reserve..
- Wipe out the saucepan and heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the potatoes and the reserved cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the pota-toes are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken and cut the corn pieces into 1-inch-thick rounds. Return the chicken and corn to the soup. Add the lime juice, sazon, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve the soup with the avocado, cilantro, capers, and lime wedges.
If you find this smilys chicken n potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.