Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potato curry recipe. To cook chicken potato curry you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken potato curry:
- Provide of rest of the curry.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Use 500 grams of chicken breast, diced.
- Get 2/3 cup of greek yogurt, or non-fat plain if you prefer a healthier version.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Get 2 cup of water, more if required.
- Take of spice mix.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Chicken potato curry:
- Prepare and mix the spice mix and set aside..
- Heat butter or oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat..
- Soften onion and garlic for a few minutes, stirring often..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a few minutes, stirring often..
- Add chicken and cook until completely white, about ten minutes, stirring often..
- Add the yogurt, tomato paste, potato and water. Ingredients should be covered by liquid, so add more water if not covered..
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce the heat and simmer for about an hour, until sauce has reduced and thickened to the consistency you like..
- Serve with rice, with a side of flat bread, additional greek yogurt and mango chutney..
If you find this Chicken potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.