Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tinola (chicken ginger stew) recipe. You can have chicken tinola (chicken ginger stew) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew):
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 small of ginger (cut into strips).
- Prepare 1 head of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic (pitted or chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 of chicken broth cubes.
- Get 1 small of green papaya/unripe papaya (cut into wedges).
- Take 10 of siling labuyo leaves (chili pepper).
- Use 1 liter of water.
Steps to make Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew):
- Fry onions,garlic and ginger in a hot oil..
- Add chicken. Cook until slightly brown..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add 1L water and chicken broth cubes. Simmer for 5-10mins..
- Then add the green papaya, bring to a boil until the papaya is cook..
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste..
- Add the sili leaves. Simmer for another 3-5mins. Do not over cook the vegetables..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.