Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paccha manga curry (raw mango curry) recipe. To make paccha manga curry (raw mango curry) you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry):
- Prepare 2 of big Raw mango cut into long thick chunks, washed and cleaned.
- Provide 6 of Onions, medium sized cut into small chunks.
- Use 12 of Garlic cloves, small-medium sized.
- Use 2 inches of Garlic.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Curry leaves, washed and cleaned.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Fenugreek/ methi seeds.
- Get as required of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of Coconut milk/ cream.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take For of spice paste :.
- Use 3 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water at room temperature.
- You need For of garnish:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry leaves, chopped.
- You need 4-6 of Green chillies, slits in the middle (optional).
Steps to make Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry):
- Prep: Make the spice paste: In a small bowl, mix the red chilli, coriander, turmeric powder. Add coconut oil, then stir. Add water, mix till incorporated..
- Make ginger garlic paste and set aside. Chop onions and mangoes; set aside..
- In a pan, heat coconut oil on low-medium flame. Add fenugreek seeds and stir on low flame (they brown quickly, so keep on low flame and don't saute for more than 10-15 seconds).
- Add onions and stir till light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well. Stir for 3-5 mins till onions continue to brown. Add oil if necessary at these stages. Cook on low-medium flame..
- Add spice paste and mix. Add 2-3 tbsp of water and cook on high flame. Cook for 5 mins till onions have browned and oil starts to separate..
- Add raw mangoes once the onion base has browned and thickened. Stir in curry leaves (set aside some for garnish) and gently mix. Saute for a few seconds so curry leaves can release it's flavours,.
- Optional step! : Add 2 tbsp of water and cook on medium flame. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. If covering with lid, keep flame on low and let it simmer. Stir occasionally..
- Stir in coconut milk on low-medium flame and mix well. Can use thick/ thin coconut cream/ blend of both depending on preference. Add bit by bit instead of the whole portion so you can adjust to preference. Keep stirring while adding the cream..
- Add salt, water (3-5 tbsp, or more, if you like gravy to be more watery) and cover with lid. Cook on low flame and let the mix simmer for 8-10 minutes till raw mango softens..
- If using seafood, place gently in curry at this point and stir it in. Cover with lid and cook on low for 8-10 mins..
- Remove lid, take off flame, garnish with chopped curry leaves and chills. Can be served hot with dosas, steamed rice, coconut rice..
- Notes: Thicker the cream, the better. Can also use a blend of thick and thin milk. I used Kara coconut cream. Would recommend a mix of Kara and Dabur coconut milk if you like a slightly thinner paste. If using both would recommend thick to thin 2:1 ratio..
- Add ins – can add drumsticks, shallots, prawns, fish, lobster, crab!.
- Bon Appetit!.
If you find this Paccha Manga Curry (Raw Mango Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.