Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian french onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian french onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian french onion soup recipe. To make vegetarian french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Get 5-6 of White Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Take 1 litre of Veg stock.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves,or bundle of herb(thyme, rosemary and bay leaf).
- You need 4 of thick slices of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Morzzrella Cheese as required.
- Provide of Processed Cheese as required.
Steps to make Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Cut White Onion into Halves.Slice them with the help of slicer.Keep aside..
- In heavy bottom non stick pan..add Butter..melt it.. add oil..and also add sliced onions..Mix well,add Salt & Black Pepper powder..
- Saute on Medium flame for 30mins.. continuously..till Onions are finely Caramelized…to nice Brown colour.Add Maida..Saute.fir two minutes…to see no lumps formed…
- Now add Apple Cider Vinegar..again Saute for few minutes..Add Veg stock..and Bay leaves or bundle of mix herbs..
- Let the soup Simmer for 20 mins till thick..on Medium flame..
- To ASSEMBLE. VEGETARIAN FRENCH ONION SOUP.(1-Serving).
- In a Oven proof Soup Bowl..add 2 laddleful of Prepared Onion Soup..
- On it place Thick slice of Toasted & Buttered Garlic Bread.(Cut thick slices from Garlic Bread loaf. apply butter on one side..toast in Airfryer for 3-4mins at180C orToast on Griddle on both sides).
- Now grate loads of both.. Morzzrella Cheese and Processed Cheese..on it..
- Bake in Preheated Oven..till cheese melt in 180C for 10-15mins..
- Relish & serve hot vegetarian french onion soup..
If you find this Vegetarian french onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.