Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon chanchan-yaki recipe. To cook salmon chanchan-yaki you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Get 4 of pieces Raw salmon.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Japanese leek.
- Take 1/4 of of a carrot Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Miso.
- Get 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Get 1 of Green onions.
- Provide 1/2 of a small pack Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small pack Shimeji mushrooms.
Steps to make Salmon Chanchan-yaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine all the ★ ingredients. Parboil and cut the potatoes..
- Slice the carrot into strips and the leek into 5 cm lengths. Cut off the root end of the mushrooms and shred..
- Spread out the foil and top with the salmon. Spread the miso on top, then assemble the vegetables. Wrap up with foil..
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces and scatter them over the food. Sprinkle on shichimi spice to taste..
- 10/8/2008 – The pictures were hard to see, so I changed them. The instructions are the same, even if the vegetables are a little different..
- "Simmered Chicken and Konnyaku"..
If you find this Salmon Chanchan-yaki recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.