Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olympio chicken and potato soup recipe. You can cook olympio chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- You need 2 large of onions.
- Provide 6 of white potatoes.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- Use 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- Take 1 of lettuce leaves.
- Take 4 of chicken brests.
- You need 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- Take 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of vegetal oil.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- Get 1 of milk.
Instructions to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
If you find this Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.