Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken in bbq sauce and potato salad recipe. To make baked chicken in bbq sauce and potato salad you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad:
- Provide of Chicken legs/breast/wings. Should be the same size.
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mala.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- Use of Rosemary.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get 3 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 cup of Guinness stout.
- Get of Barbecue sauce.
- Take of Guinness stout (remaining in the can) freeze for later use.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Take of Brown sugar.
- You need of Chilli.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Get of ginger.
- You need of Lime juice.
Steps to make Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad:
- Mix the marinade well and marinate the chicken for as long as possible. (4-24+ hours). Cover with cling film and refigirate..
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line your oven tray with foil and baste some oil on it. Bake for 20 min, turn it once so that both sides brown to a fine crisp..
- Mean while, bring a cup of Guinness stout to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Let it simmer on low till its thick and reduces..
- Coat the chicken in the sauce. Bake for an extra 10 minutes..
- Enjoy 😋. Potato recipe later.
If you find this Baked chicken in BBQ sauce and potato salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.